sdhill15

Worktop - white laminate

S D
7 år sedan
I am currently doing up my utility , I am having dove grey units and need a worktop which is about 2.5 m. I was going to get stone but it's working out too expensive and I don't think it's worth it for a utility room. I am thinking about white laminate (there's quite a strong patterned floor ( so want to keep it simple) . I want a squared edged white laminate which isn't too thick so ideally 26-28m . I can't seem to find one ! I just want a Matt white one ! Can anyone help !! Thank you

Kommentarer (6)

• Gina Anderson
    7 år sedan

I think Ikea have one?

• S D
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Thank you ! Yes have just seen , very annoyingly it's 1cm/2cm too short for my worktop ! I may have to have it made and it will take 5 weeks !
  • PRO
    Joel LaRosa Design Ltd
    7 år sedan

Hi SD,

Just a suggestion but have you considered bathroom worktops? I did a kitchen once with 28mm thick worktops and prima do a white version you can see here: http://www.bushboard.co.uk/products/range/nuance/calacatta-marble--true-scale-236

I've attached a picture of the kitchen I created with the similar thickness top.

Open Plan, Family Kitchen Diner · Mer info

Hope this helps!

Joel LaRosa Design

• PRO
    Walls to the floor
    7 år sedan
    Microcement cement is an option, we can coat all most any surface imaginable. Have your worktop made to your desired size in MDF or Ply and we can coat it in microcement.
    Matt, satin or gloss in a good range of colours.
    If you like the sound of that check out wallstothefloor.com for more information.
  • Juliet Docherty
    7 år sedan

You could go for some birch ply formica. It has a lovely square profile and the stripey layered edge. More costly than standard laminate but cheaper than stone.

• Daisy England
    7 år sedan
    There's still a lot of slightly round edged worktops out there. If you definitely wasn't a square edge white Matt 3m worktop you'll struggle.

If you look at a pencil round as they call it you'll get much more options in a 3m because it's available in cheaper ranges. Look at Tandem and odyssey.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.