pgbeyazit

Carpeting name/brand?

pgbeyazit
7 år sedan
I love the neutral textures and colors, particularly the velvety texture of the carpet. Could you share what the carpet brand and name are? Thanks!
Mohawk Flooring · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Main Street Flooring & Interiors, LLC
    7 år sedan

I did a google image search using the photo you've provided and was unable to locate the original source of the picture. I was hoping this would give us the information to identify the carpet brand, name, and color. However the image did lead me to the Lowes and Home Depo sites. This may be a place to look? I also took some time searching through Mohawk's website <mohawkflooring.com> and was able to find several carpets that I believe appear very similar to the carpet in the photo (i.e. Well Read, Top-Notch, Upon Request, etc). Sorry we were unable to be more specific. I hope this helps!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.