naseem150

Beautiful pendants!

NaRZ
7 år sedan
Can you please tell me what is the distance between the counter top and the bottom of the pendant? Thanks
Kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    User
    7 år sedan

Thanks so much for your interest in our project. I don't know the exact distance from the counter top to the pendant in this photo, I generally allow about 32" - 36", but it is something that I like to determine on site. I think that it is a good idea to stand at your island and make sure that the light won't shine in your eyes or obstruct your view before making a final decision. Hope that's helpful. Lisa

• PRO
    Lori Jolin Design, LLC.
    6 år sedan

I am looking to do a wood island counter-top with an under-mount sink like this and noticed this one has one. What company is this from and how does the counter-top hold up where there could be water from the faucet?

• kristimotch
    5 år sedan

I have the same exact question -who made the walnut countertop and how does it hold up w water etc.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.