maxtedhan

Do you think it would work with a Full over Queen?

Sherri Fogelman
7 år sedan
I love this bunk, it's very loungy when not being used as a bed for sleeping.
Signature Beach Condo | Cara McBroom & Joey LaSalle · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Lovelace Interiors
    7 år sedan

Hi Sherri! You could do a full on the top, and queen on the bottom. It would still work functionally. However, there would be less of a contrast in the depth between the top and bottom. Simply because a full and a queen are close in size, so they're not the same size difference that is achieved with a twin and a full. I hope that makes sense! Thanks for your inquiry!

• PRO
    Totally Kids fun furniture & toys
    7 år sedan

Queen size bunk beds have become so popular. A queen size offers just few inches more than a full size, but surely adds to the comfort for two people. Totally Kids fun furniture & toys offers sever configurations of queen bunk beds. http://www.thebeanbagstore.com/bunkhousequeenbunks.htm

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.