le27

Bathroom storage

le27
7 år sedan
senast redigerad:6 år sedan

Looking for ideas on how to incorporate additional storage here.... Also - thoughts on introducing a little accent colour? Tia xx

Kommentarer (9)

• minnie101
    7 år sedan

Hi Laura. It looks a nice bathroom. Re colour, you could add art over the bath. I'm not sure of your taste in art but have found the one in the first pic and you could then add blush pink towels (Cox and Cox). I'd also add a plant or flowers on the window sill. Storage is a little tricky as I assume the sink is new so you won't want to change that! You could add doors over the loo as per the last pic and maybe a shelf in each (I know it defeats the purpose of the decorative niches a little!). Alternatively get a couple of woven baskets and use them in the niches to disguise toiletries a little. I'm not sure if there is space but you could also put a basket on the floor between the bath and shower, cover the top of the toiletries with rolled towels or whatever if you want to hide them. It wouldn't be my preferred option but you could also look at a wall hung corner cabinet but access might be a bit tricky!

• Carolina
    7 år sedan
    And for colour, I would pick the colours from the flowered tiles: black, white, yellow (? Difficult to see) for accessories and towels, bath mat, roller blind...

Orla Kiely bath mat maybe? Yellow or black? https://www.amara.com/shop/brand/orla-kiely/bath-mats?amss=wx&pdg=108186669390__p.orla kiely bath mat_t_1t1&pdg=kwd-28048000695:cmp-58639110:adg-11687712030:crv-108186669390:pos-1t1&gclid=CJWx1um_59ICFeQK0wodG7oDLg
  • PRO
    Bloc Blinds
    7 år sedan

Hi Tia,

You could introduce an accent colour with your window blind. The fabric of our Roller Blinds can be easily swapped without taking the system down from the window so it's easy to try out new looks.

It's difficult to see in the pics but I think the walls are pale lilac so I would suggest our Kensington Amethyst pattern which brings in both a rich, dark purple and brighter green so you could get accessories in either of these colours or to keep a simple elegant look, a plain white roller blind in translucent fabric would look great. Find out more about our range at blocblinds.co.uk.

Good luck with your project,

Kiera

• PRO
    Bath Bespoke
    7 år sedan

Nice space. I would suggest a small cabinet to cover the sink plumbing and introduce more storage. In terms of colour, a darker grey would look stunning in the alcoves to really accentuate the space and create contrast. I would also suggest a new mirror. Keep things plain but dramatise with a few accessories.

Gold mirror in classical Bathroom in Clifton, Bristol · Mer info

• Elfie
    7 år sedan

Hi Laura,

Wow what a lovely bathroom! I'm jealous of your gorgeous bath and freestanding shower.

I don't know how much extra storage you need, but a way of adding a bit more visual interest and displaying some smaller items could be to put some corner shelves above the bath to help bring the eye upwards. Perhaps something like this but in black or white?

• PRO
    Smart Showers Ltd
    7 år sedan

Hi Tia,

What sort of storage is it you need?

We can help you in terms of storage for the shower.

Triple Corner Shelf

H850 x D160 x W220 mm

Stainless Steel with Chrome
    Finish

5 Year Warranty

Large Rotunda Basket

H90 x D230 x W130 mm

Brass with Chrome Finish

2 Year Warranty

Single Shelf & Soap Dispensers

H43 x D210 x W275

Brass with Chrome Finish

Ceramic Dispensers
    2 Year Warranty

Hope that helps, and love everyone's suggestions above. Best of luck with it!

Maxine, Smart Showers Ltd

• Carolina
    7 år sedan

To give you a visual...

• le27
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Thanks everyone! Really appreciate your thoughts. Fantastic ideas all around. Particularly love the idea of artwork behind the bath!

Lots now to consider. I think either the rose pink or mustard yellow would work great as an accent.

I will take a look at the links to storage options and and decide which could work best for us.

Thank you xx
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.