janepowell38

What kind of wallpaper is this? Thank you.

janepowell38
7 år sedan
Plantation Craftsman Cottage in Kailua · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Trigg-Smith Architects
    7 år sedan

Hi Jane Powell!

This pattern was based on a William Morris print... to reflect the craftsman styling throughout the home...

• janepowell38
    Författare
    7 år sedan
    Thank you. What company makes it so I can look into possibly purchasing something similar?
  • PRO
    Trigg-Smith Architects
    7 år sedan

This project was completed almost ten years ago! Many of the vendors and sub-contractors come to us through the GCs we work with. Which means, regretfully, that I don't have this information at my fingertips... let me see what information I can get from the builder - but it might take a little while (they are in Bali for 10 days)...

Aloha!

Michael

Associate-Designer

ATSA - Trigg-Smith Architects

• PRO
    Bradbury & Bradbury Art Wallpapers
    6 år sedan

If i may, this is "Honeysuckle" in Ochre from our Arts & Crafts Collection: http://www.bradbury.com/hsw_940_ochre.html

Love the way these rooms turned out - so handsome!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.