jenniferballardinteriors

Concrete tile information

Well done on the remodel. May i get the concrete tile information.
Thanks very much.
Investment Property · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    embrio design studio
    7 år sedan

The tile is from Spec Ceramics - Design Industry/ Raw Grey Mix - it's actually a porcelain tile. I'm pretty addicted to it!

• lschofield
    2 år sedan

I love it as well and I am trying to source it in central NC. Is this a literal mix of white, grey and black individual tiles or an amalgam in one tile? I have gone to Spec Ceramics site but I am unable to find out my answer. Thank you, your designs are beautiful!

• PRO
    Sklar Studios
    2 år sedan

The Design Industry/ Raw Mix is the “color” that randomly mixes several of this series into one…to get a more varied concrete look. The boxes you order under Raw Mix should have a color mix variation of tiles as shown in the photo.

http://specceramics.com/Collection-Brochures/270_design-industry_Brochure.pdf

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.