debbieroth7

instant hot water taps

Debs
7 år sedan

Are they worth installing?

Kommentarer (7)

• User
    7 år sedan
    I don't know as I haven't got one... but there was a post about it very recently. Put 'hot water taps' in the search function, it should come up.
    Debs thanked User
  • LargeKitchenAppliances
    6 år sedan

Check out our best instant boiling water taps 2017 - www.largekitchenappliances.co.uk/ We give you a full review of each one there

• PRO
    Contemporary Home Design Ltd
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Yes I would definitely recommend a hot tap - this means you dont need a kettle, less clutter for your worktop. Most of our customers also opt for hot tap as it is a very good investment! As mentioned above, best to do your research into the different brands and types then pick one that suits you best.

• PRO
    Zara Kitchen Design
    6 år sedan
    If you're going to buy then go for a Quooker. We've had one in our showroom for the past 3 years and had no trouble with it.
    Debs thanked Zara Kitchen Design
  • Jonathan
    6 år sedan
    I have one in my kitchen.
    I think it looks great but I think you really have to want the look because it is a big outlay compared to a kettle which does the same job
  • Emmeline Westin
    6 år sedan

I'm really happy with mine, but the tank takes up a lot of space underneath the sink. I've also managed to burn my fingers a few times, but it might be that I'm just a bit reckless!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.