tonialadyc

curtains

Ellegantspaces
6 år sedan
what color of curtains will make this living room glam.

Kommentarer (6)

• glendevon
    6 år sedan

I would go for a colour that actually blends with the walls, but then add pops of colour with rugs, cushions, pictures etc.

• Daisy England
    6 år sedan
    Something with colour and a pattern as the room is plain.
  • PRO
    Julie Sinclair Interiors
    6 år sedan
    I agree that a Roman blind is the way to go due to the window's proximity to the door. You can ramp up the glam factor by choosing a textured luxe fabric with an element of metallic threads through it, plus beaded trim in a toning colour.
  • Harriet
    6 år sedan
    look for a glamorous curtain pole. have a Roman blind as the others suggested then have dress curtains that are always open. the glam will come from the material as well as the colour. Maybe satiny texture (or velvet) broad vertical stripes, muted gold and rich cream? depends on everything else you've got really
  • PRO
    lina's workshop
    6 år sedan

This is room to big for roman blinds , will recommend inverted heading tape curtains

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.