t_tallett

All white kitchen......black? White? Or stainless steel appliances?

Monica Friend
6 år sedan

What do people think looks best in an all white kitchen?? Only things that won't be integrated will be double oven and hob but struggling to work out what colour to have these in? Anyone seen anything that looks better than another? Thank you!

Kommentarer (17)

• PRO
    OnePlan
    6 år sedan
    If your hob is a black induction one then I'd go with back appliances for a cohesive look.
  • S L
    6 år sedan

I'd go for all white

• User
    6 år sedan

I agree with Carolina, stainless steel all the way. There are lots of pics to show that it works with black hob, just search white kitchens on the photo section of this website.

• Daisy England
    6 år sedan
    As said it depends on what hob you're having. This was my determining factor. I had an induction hob so the double oven and integrated microwave were also black.
  • PRO
    Contemporary Home Design Ltd
    6 år sedan

I would go for all black too..

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    6 år sedan

Stainless steel in trend now, black looks dated.

Kitchen - Haddonfield , NJ · Mer info

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    6 år sedan

More photos

Rancho Project · Mer info

Rancho Project · Mer info

Modern New Home - Ground Up · Mer info

• Monica Friend
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thanks all! Useful to get everyone's opinion.

• PRO
    Zara Kitchen Design
    6 år sedan
    Stainless steel is best. I'd agree with others, white is hard to match with other whites.
  • Jonathan
    6 år sedan
    Frames by Frankie do a range with a kind of Champagne coloured glass ovens, jobs and sinks which could look good especially if your white kitchen has touches of wood
  • PRO
    6 år sedan

AEG have just released their new range of appliances
    labelled the Blackline Range. We do hold a direct account with AEG/Electrolux so we can get you a great price if you are interested.

Apologies for the poor quality of the image, they are just rolling it out now in the UK.

• Daisy England
    6 år sedan
    The contrast of the black against the white fascias in those pix looks great.
  • Monica Friend
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Wow....love that! Daisy you are right that looks fantastic. Excuse my ignorance what is it that is it about those black appliances making it so striking?

• Daisy England
    6 år sedan
    I think it's just the contrast to the white. They look really stunning. White appliances are a definite no no and stainless steel don't stand out. Black all the way.
  • Monica Friend
    Författare
    6 år sedan

The range must be very new I can't find any info on it! Will wait and watch

• PRO
    6 år sedan

Yup, It is a new range. It has just been released in the U.K. though it has been available in Europe for around 6 months. Really great feedback on the new range.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.