isidora_markovic90

Flea markets - love or loathe?

Isidora Markovic
6 år sedan

Flea markets - they're a great place to find yourself second hand steals, or a vintage item you weren't originally looking for, but now know you need to have!

Country house · Mer info

Are you a huge fan of flea markets or do you fall in the "steer clear" camp? If you veer towards the latter, let us know why in the comments below.

And for the flea market fanatics among us - share a photo of your most treasured flea market find!

Love
Loathe

Kommentarer (6)

• soozmacrae
    6 år sedan

Ones mans muck is another mans treasure! ( or woman).

• Stephen Edwards
    6 år sedan

I think they're great for getting rid of stuff although there is the danger that you come home with more than you started with. At the last one I got rid of surplus china, prints, lights and loads more, however I did buy a wooden rocking chair and narrowly avoided buying an old stationary engine. I shall do another one soon as I have just helped my sister move house and now have loads more stuff that was too good to throw away.

• Clare Ainsworth
    6 år sedan

I love a flea market! There is nothing better than finding that one piece that finishes your room or brings a story knowing that no one else can have it. My perfect Saturday is probably one spent mooching round markets!

• PRO
    SortMySpace Ltd
    6 år sedan
    I'm in the middle ground on this one and couldn't vote!
    I'm all up for anything that reduces landfill and gives something another lease of life but as a professional organiser & declutterer it's often the charity shops and flea markets that have got my clients overwhelmed with stuff to start with. I see the damage too many so-called "bargains" can cause to people if temptation is too great!
  • Stephen Edwards
    6 år sedan

I have just got home after doing one today. Fortunately the rain held off and I have managed to get rid some of my surplus, plus some of my sister's, even after fuel costs and the entry fee I am several hundred pounds up.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.