marilynna

I notice that the cabinet framing is a different colour than the doors

marilynna
6 år sedan
I have medium oak coloured cabinets and wonder if it would look okay if I painted the doors (which are curved and grooved within a frame) in a French Cream and picked up the oak colour by distressing the inner edge of the frame on the cabinet door fronts so that the oak colour shows through and left the cabinet boxes the original oak colour?
Farmhouse Kitchen · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Creative Woodworking
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

To me that would look too busy because of the frame that shows in between the doors on a faceframe cabinets. This photo is a frameless cabinet, the trim below and above the cabinet doors is crown molding and under cabinet light rail that is separate from the cabinet box. That is only my opinion, you could try it and if you don't like it you can come back and paint your faceframes.

• marilynna
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thank you! I think you are right that it would too busy or probably patchy.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.