hawaiicalls

Framed sizing?

hawaiicalls
6 år sedan
Hello! I am thinking about getting a series of your beautiful water themed artwork. Are the dimensions of the framed artwork the exterior dimensions including the frame? Also, does the framed art have glass?

Thank you!
Colleen

Many thanks!!
Colleen
"Summer Daze", Giclee Print on Canvas, 20"x20" · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Laura Browning Art
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Hi Colleen!

My apologies for not responding sooner, I just now saw your question. I am new to selling on Houzz, and apparently need to set my notifications up! So sorry!

Thank you so much for the compliments on my water series! It's been a real joy to create.

The dimensions noted for the framed artwork is inclusive of the mat and frame. An example for a paper print: the image is 8 x 8 with a 1.5 inch mat on all sides, and an approx. 1" frame = 13" x 13". Larger prints come with 2-2.5" mats to keep the look proportional.

The details for the framed paper prints is as follows:

Framed Prints will arrive ready to hang. Your print will be dry mounted to an acid-free board to keep your print flat and free from warping, with a white acid-free 4 ply mat with beveled edges. White simple and modern wooden frame with UV-shielding plexiglass. The back will be finished with protective paper, wall bumpers & hanging hardware.

Canvas prints do not have plexiglass but the prints are coated in a uv protectant varnish.

If you have any questions regarding a specific piece please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks again!

Laura

• hawaiicalls
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Hi Laura! I am not very savy on Houzz retail either. I couldn't find your reply. Thank you for the detailed information. I really do think your work would look great in my home. It looks like I've missed the sale prices now. Will you be having another one? Thank you so much! Colleen

• PRO
    Laura Browning Art
    6 år sedan

Thanks Colleen! Yes, I am participating in a Summer Living Sale here on Houzz that will run June 14- 21. You can also shop directly through my website Laura Browning Art . There are a few new prints available only on my site - I haven't had the chance to add the new work to my inventory here on Houzz yet but will soon. Thanks so much!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.