simone_gonzales

What colour table ??

Simone Gonzales
6 år sedan
Hey ! I am a little baffled by all the choice of dining tables available ! We will be painting the walls white and we have an oak floor . The pop of colour in the room will be a green sofa , along with plants and artwork . However not sure what colour dining table and chairs to go for ? Are there any rules around this due to us having white walls ? We were thinking black table and oak/beech chairs or white table with fabric or oak/beech chairs or we could go oak/beech table and black chairs ! We are trying to get chic vintage scandi look x thanks in advance all the choice is blowing our minds . We would then get an overhandinh light or floor lamp in the same colour as the chairs . Thanks in advance

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    User
    6 år sedan

Great advice above. I'd go for an oak table on an oak floor and keep the woods the same. If you find that green chairs with your sofa are too much, then white, grey or black.

The Green sofa will clearly stand out against the back drop of the oak table and white chairs, you will see that there's green in the pic. Just not as overpowering as green chairs!
    Oak Furniture Superstore

• PRO
    Aaltonen Interiors
    6 år sedan

Hi Simone, I love your colour scheme of white/green/black/wood. You just about nailed the Scandinavian look there :-)

As much as I love wood in interiors, using too much of it will take your interior from Scandinavian style to cottage style. You already have an oak flooring, so leave it to that. Have a white table and, to add contrast, black chairs and a black pendant. Your green sofa and green plants, as well as the oak flooring and artwork, will add softness to the look.

Kati

• Simone Gonzales
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    So think we are going to go for white table and black chairs , also love the look of this chair ? Does anyone know where we could get a similar one from. ?

Thanks everyone for your feedback , it really does help
  • Carolina
    6 år sedan

Hi, that's a so called Acapulco chair. For example: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acapulco-Chair-Orange-and-Black/dp/B00ABJ3HXC

• PRO
    Aaltonen Interiors
    6 år sedan

Hi Simone, I think you will find that the Acapulco chair is not very practical as a dining chair, it's more like a lounge chair. And because it's so wide it takes a lot of space so you won't be able to place too many chairs around the table. If you like the wire style, then there are lots of other options available, depending on your budget. For example, this Hay's Hee dining chair

http://www.einrichten-design.co.uk/en_gb/hee-dining-chair-4-er-pack-hay.html

Kati

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.