mail4868

Windows and Bi-fold doors

mail4868
6 år sedan
hi there- I am exploring a similar shaped extension with pitched roof and was impressed with this design/ finish. Was wondering where the bifold windows/doors are from? Which supplier in West London? Many thanks Landmark
Rear Extension and Velux, SW13 · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• mail4868
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thanks so much Lindsey. Who was the supplier in West London pls?

• PRO
    1st Folding Sliding Doors
    6 år sedan

Hi Mail4868,

We are based in West London, we did not do the work in the photo, but we do this type of work very often and have worked with Landmark Lofts. I have left a link below for you to review if you have not already moved on to your next project phase. Thank you.

1st Folding Sliding Doors

• PRO
    HBD Systems
    6 år sedan

Hi!

The separate handle and escutcheon looks a little like the Schuco system, we are able to install the gable window, pressings and steel if needed. Our website has both manufacturers to look at and they are also installed in our showroom if you wanted to view them :)

https://hbdsystems.co.uk/products/bifold-doors/

Kind Regards

Hannah

• Louise West
    3 år sedan

Do you know what size opening this is ?

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.