goldenneedledrapery

Do you think these blinds are going out of style?

Even though that these are popular on the market now, it seems like they will be out of style soon. Is that a good idea to get these blinds (visions, silhouettes or so-called zebra) long term as a window treatment? Or possibly look into something more stylish? It seems like they are classy and neat. And maybe even timeless. But I get a feeling like too many people have them now... Any thoughts?

Kommentarer (9)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    6 år sedan

If you take these down, what do you think your other choices might be to provide privacy and or sun control?

• PRO
    Golden Needle Drapery
    Författare
    6 år sedan

I was wondering of other blinds, but not striped...Something like on the picture...They are complete blackout thou...And also, you can roll them up and down if needed as well..Plus it is an interesting design (unlike the Zebra ones..)...Just different thoughts.. :)

• PRO
    User
    6 år sedan

They have a nice and clean design but they don't seem classic to me. I would call these contemporary, for sure. Since I lean more towards classic a solid semi-sheer window treatment or solid covering with a bit of texture to the material would be worthy of the investment (IMO).

Golden Needle Drapery thanked User
  • PRO
    Golden Needle Drapery
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Oh yea, I am sure they are contemporary. I guess i spelled it wrong and meant classy (like timeless) in way - sorry! Thanks for your advice!

• hummingalong2
    6 år sedan
    I like them. Whatever you replace them with will eventually be out of style again in a few years anyway.
    Golden Needle Drapery thanked hummingalong2
  • User
    6 år sedan

Please excuse typos, my fingers are not functioning correctly today!

Golden Needle Drapery thanked User
  • grapefruit1_ar
    6 år sedan

I would probably use plantation shutters at your window.

Golden Needle Drapery thanked grapefruit1_ar
  • PRO
    Lessler's Draperies & Design Inc.
    6 år sedan

Plantation Shutters would look great! I recommend non-wood shutters. Hunter Douglas has a great wood blind alternative, called Palm Beach Shutters, that are meant for uses in bathrooms and other places where wood might warp!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.