alhosani80

I am really interested to buy one?

alhosani80
10 år sedan
Could you please confirm whether you can ship to UAE and how can I proceed with the order?
The Summer Cottage · Mer info

Kommentarer (9)

• PRO
    Mayssa Al Ghawas
    10 år sedan
    Hello Mr.Al Hosaini,
    I have one ready,do you want it for girls or boys? I have one with really nice pink ceiling And flowers on the walls,you need a room that is at least 6meters X5meters, with a ceiling that is 4meter high(I'll check exact measurements and let you know), I have never shipped to UAE though, and need to calculate shipping costs, plus it takes about 5 days installation ,so need to calculate workers fee and visas, tickets and u need to know your location so I can calculate hotel prices, after I present the quotation and you agree then you'll be our first customer in UAE inshala :)
  • Fui Vun Hau
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    i like it. Could you please confirm whether you can ship to Malaysia and how can I proceed with the order?
  • bebeflip2004
    10 år sedan
    how much is this bed without the slide?
  • PRO
    Mayssa Al Ghawas
    10 år sedan
    i'm afraid its sold, thanks for yout interest, if i made a new one will let you know
  • rosemarie50
    10 år sedan
    Cost as is and shipping to ft mill sc?
  • Tanisha Boyd
    10 år sedan
    I would also like to know when you make another one for girls please?
  • Carla Castle
    10 år sedan
    Wow it's beautiful. I want one .how much do u charge?
  • mssmiles
    10 år sedan
    I would love a loft bed catalog sent to terry turner 1031 old eastern ave apt b Baltimore Maryland 21221 thank you
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.