shannahappyface

How has the DG held up in the rain?

shannahappyface
10 år sedan
I live in Portland, and am planning some DG paths/patio - did you mix it with a stabilizer or without, and how has it held up in the wet weather???? thanks!
Alfresco Living · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Scot Eckley, Inc.
    10 år sedan
    The image is not DG, but 1/4" minus crushed granite. It holds up great in the rain when installed properly. My forumla is: 4" - 5/8" mius, 2" - 1/4" minus crushed granite and top coat #1 Chewelah Cream. I buy the top coat locally in bags and sprinkle ontop. I hope this helps with your project. Good Luck! Scot
  • xeluckyscharms
    10 år sedan
    Do you have a supplier in the Seattle area that would have #1 chewelah cream and other decorative pebbles? Thanks.
  • TSEa ki
    5 år sedan

I'm also hoping for a Chewelah Cream supplier somewhere in Seattle. Any ideas? Beautiful work, by the way!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.