standrews3

I love the trimless door........what have used as the frame....the Ezyjamb system?

St Andrews Design
10 år sedan
Door "Phénix" · Mer info

Kommentarer (15)

• PRO
    Aldena serramenti - Italian windows and doors
    10 år sedan
    Hi! It's not the Ezyjamb, it's a special jamb we have designed to be embedded either in drywall or masonry. See you :)
    St Andrews Design thanked Aldena serramenti - Italian windows and doors
  • ricky_005
    10 år sedan
    Could you give us more detail of what is embedded in the drywall and if you sell the components required?
  • PRO
    10 år sedan
    It's an aluminium system that can be easily installed. We design and produce this door so feel free to visit our website and drop us an email! www.aldenasite.com
  • ricky_005
    10 år sedan
    Do you have distributors in the United States?
  • PRO
    10 år sedan
    we don't, but we have no difficulties in working with foreign customers. We have already sold our products in the US, UK, France, Israel, Russia, etc.
  • PRO
    St Andrews Design
    Författare
    10 år sedan
    thank you Aldena, I love the clean line look, we have used the Ezyjamb system in the US with a similar look. www.ezyjamb.com
  • ricky_005
    10 år sedan
    Sorry Aldena, but I have something to say to the Ezyjamb Spammer.

Ezyjamb Jamb System gave me a quote for 2'-8" / 7'-0" door frames with (3) Soss hinges for the ridicules price $450 ea. not including shipping.

That works out to a Eye Popping $27 linear foot for a simple metal jamb ...... I would install door trim before I would pay those bandits a dime.
  • PRO
    Ezyjamb
    10 år sedan
    Ricky_005 sorry to hear the quotation of the Ezyjamb didn’t fit your budget expectations. Yours included the adjustable Rocyork hinges--which do add to the price. A standard frame, without being adjustable is less expensive. If you need any further clarification or wish to talk further, don’t hesitate to contact Ezyjamb sales support.

Also St Andrews Design, thank you for your recommendation.
  • Kris Koeller
    8 år sedan

We just had an EZY-Jamb system installed in our home for a number of closets. Unfortunately, the closet doors don't close flush which is undermining the look we were going for. If the doors are aligned at the top, they aren't at the bottom, or vice versa. Its a shame as its good looking trim kit, but since the SOSS hinges aren't adjustable, we're stuck with uneven doors.

• PRO
    Ezyjamb
    8 år sedan

If the doors were prepped correctly they should sit flush inside the frame. Would you be able to send some pictures of these doors to sales@ezyjamb.com and we will help you to solve the problem form there. Thank-you!

• acew1234
    6 år sedan

Love the reclaimed wood door on the aldena website, is there a supplier in the UK

• soulspark
    6 år sedan

Tectus sells adjustable concealed hinges and they're better quality

• PRO
    Daniel ward
    6 år sedan

Looking at installing about 300 of these, including pocket and pass threw closets. Only have the literature so far, but I for see some possible concerns. Once they are mudded in and finished, it would require total demolition to adjust an out of plumb and square jamb. It's not ideal to hang slabs before such a large project is all finished sanded and painted. We may have to drag a test slab around to check proper function while installing jambs, but with non-mortise hinges this may present a problem, as you would have all of the jambs with the pre-drilled holes for that one test door....better make the rest identical or else (rest of slabs). The hinge type also concerns me as I have only seen this type before in mobile homes. Go figure.

• PRO
    Ezyjamb
    6 år sedan

Daniel Ward we commonly get your concern regarding the finishing of the wall prior to installing the doors. For best results, we recommend the use of a Plum Level Square tool http://www.lockmasters.com/the-pl2-frame-set-tool-frset at time of installation of the frames. I encourage you to review our installation video for some additional installation tips. http://www.ezconcept.com/installation/ezyjamb-installation-videos/ The non-mortise hinges are used for light duty 1-3/4" doors or 1-3/8" doors only.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.