vanessa_burson

Oil catcher

vanessa_burson
6 år sedan
I am interested in the cook n dine and have gone out to the website and watched videos and tried to find something on how to get rid of the oil and what nots in the grill while/after cooking. Can you please help me understand this?

Thank you
teppanyaki grill built-in | 31-1/2" x W 23-5/8" | 80 cm x 58 cm · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Cook-N-Dine® International, Inc.
    6 år sedan

Dear Vanessa,

Our unique "shallow dip" forms in the center when the teppanyaki gets hot. This enables to cook moist dishes, sauces and gravy. Also, food doesn't dry out because the moisture stays there instead of running off to the sides.

To remove any surplus drippings/liquids/fat, simply grab a folded paper towel with tongs and dab up what is not needed. To clean you add a little Seltzer water, loosen burnt in particles with a straight edge spatula (we like to use wood) and remove food remains with a rag or paper towel. To deep clean we love to use "Barkeepers Friend" powder. You can refer to cookndineblog.com or our youtube channel for video demonstrations.

Hope this helped. Call me at 305.754.3176 if you would like to talk about specific issues, or find out more product information online at cookndine.com

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.