mikemaljo

do window and floor trim have to match

mikemaljo
10 år sedan
I oak floor trim and am replacing my window. Woudl it look odd to paint the window trim white

Kommentarer (3)

• Ed
    10 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 10 år sedan
    Hi Mike, congrats on your re-deco. You can basically mix and match anything you want -- it's your place after all -- as long as you know what you're doing and maintain a nice overall balance.

See if this article is helpful for you -- https://www.houzz.com/magazine/11-terrific-paint-color-matches-for-wood-details-stsetivw-vs~9025200
  • PRO
    Turner Custom Furniture
    10 år sedan
    The shoe moulding should match the floor, and the base board, window trim, wall trim (panels etc) and crown should match each other. But rules are really just guidelines. Mock up a small section, and live with it for a few days.
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    10 år sedan
    Not necessary, since they are considered different architectural elements.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.