brandwmarsh

Kitchen floor help

Brand
6 år sedan

I hate my kitchen floor.... old laminate yuck. I want to get faux woodds tile. But in a year I am going to completely remodel the kitchen. New cabilites, counterpoint, etc. Do I have to wait for the remodel to get a new floor?

Kommentarer (4)

• Kathryn P
    6 år sedan

I think it would be wise to wait in case of any layout changes. Best to spend that year perfecting a kitchen layout and get everything updated at once. In the meantime, maybe a runner/rug will help?!

• User
    6 år sedan

It's your choice. I would depend on the changes you plan to make in the floor plan next year.

• PRO
    Gantt's Decorating
    6 år sedan

I would suggest you rethink the faux wood tiles. Personally I never subscribe to one material trying to look like something it is not. I know they are popular now but unlike traditional tile they will soon look dated and you will find yourself hating your floors again.

• katinparadise
    6 år sedan

If you're going to remodel next year, I would wait on the floors. Ceramic or porcelain tile is a hassle to try to make changes to if you decide to change your floor plan. My kitchen guy mismeasured a few of my cabinets and it was a nightmare to change my tile to accommodate the mistakes.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.