daniel_smith8221

Punch List / Closing Agreement

Daniel Smith
6 år sedan
You finished all my punch list items except one. It took you 18 months to return for the last punch list item. My question is why are you requiring me to sign a release agreement before you will complete the last punch list item? Won't that affect other warranty/guarantee issues similar to the one that caused my basement to flood? Can you modify the agreement to maintain our business relationship? DS
What I did last week · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Details Consulting Group
    6 år sedan

Mr. Smith, I hope you have a great life and best of luck with your condition. Please refrain from making incorrect accusations through this platform. I hope you can seek help. Have a great Day!

• Daniel Smith
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Incorrect? Accusations?

I moved into my house January 2016. You and Barry Sprigler came to my house June 8th, 2017. 18 months is correct.

That day, we agreed on a cosmetic fix to the last item on my list. However, you would not perform this fix or refund an equivalent dollar amount without me signing a Settlement & Mutual Release Agreement that you sent from Lorch Naville Ward. This is correct.

If I sign that agreement, you walk away with no liability to the warranties/guarantees written in your Build Contract. This is correct.

I would gladly use a different forum to get this resolved.

Mr. Osborne, you can help me. I don't need to seek help. Your build team caused the "condition" and you have not honored your contract by finishing the punch list and signing a punch list/closing agreement.

Let's do this and move on.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.