ballynahinch

Ideas for my roofspace

ballynahinch
6 år sedan

We have a bungalow which had two bedrooms and a shower room in the roofspace reached by a spiral stairway. There are 3velox windows in the roof that will also need replaced. The walls had to be stripped back and treated because of woodworm. I would like to put the rooms back for visiting family but would like also to incorporate pull out storage using the eves to maximise storage. I have two bedrooms downstairs.

I have room room to replace the staircase

Margaretta

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Jon Clayton MCIAT
    6 år sedan

Hi Margaretta. It sounds like your loft rooms could be a really useful space for you. If you are looking for advice on Houzz I'd suggest providing more information. Perhaps some photos of the existing loft rooms or floor plans if you have them? Also if there are any specific questions you have about loft conversion please ask. Kind regards, Jon.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.