disiebell

Love the curtain fabrics

Diane Bell
6 år sedan
Please could you tell me Brand etc Love Love Love them!!! Thank you so much!
Grade II Listed Cottage: Sitting Room · Mer info

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Natalie Davies Interior Design
    6 år sedan

Hi Diane. Glad you like the fabric used in this cottage. It is "Jagger" in colourway Black by Larsen. Kind regards. Natalie

Diane Bell thanked Natalie Davies Interior Design
  • Diane Bell
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Hi Natalie Many thanks for your speedy reply and for giving me the name of the fabric. I wonder if you wouldn't mind giving me the name of the other fabric too - the sort of cross hatch pattern? Many thanks

Diane

• Diane Bell
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thank you Natalie - I think either if these would be perfect for our Grade 2 listed farmhouse. Do you have a shop in Pickering? I am coming up to Filey at the beginning of Sept so could pop in ?

• PRO
    6 år sedan

Hi Diane. Unfortunately, I don't have a shop - I run my business from home which is near Boroughbridge in North Yorkshire. If you let me have your postal address, I'd be happy to order a sample of each of the fabrics and have them sent to you direct. Kind regards. Natalie

Diane Bell thanked Natalie Davies Interior Design
  • Diane Bell
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thank you Natalie that is so kind of you but I ordered samples yesterday! Very excited - we have been looking at sofas today too. When the room is finished I will send you some images. Thank you so much for all your help - much appreciated. Best Wishes Diane

• PRO
    6 år sedan

You're welcome Diane. I look forward to seeing the photos. Just shout if there's anything I can help with or if you want anyone to bounce ideas off. Kind regards. Natalie

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.