monica_tuckwell

Exterior white trim advice

Monica Tuckwell
6 år sedan
Can someone suggest a colour for a white trim to go with Dulux Malay Grey? We have a little bit of timber as well - front door and decking

Kommentarer (10)

• Luke Buckle
    6 år sedan

So you are looking for the best white to match Malay Grey, is that right?

• Monica Tuckwell
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Yes that's right Luke. Thanks
  • Bernadette Staal
    6 år sedan

Unfortunately white is not just white any-more there are so many whites. As the grey you have selected is a "medium" grey not to light / not too dark. I would go for a crisp clean white. I don't have any names but I would not go for a white with any slight tinting. Make both colours strong in their own right.

• Vicki Thomson
    6 år sedan

vivid white or natural white (both by dulux)

• PRO
    Interior Design By Jo
    6 år sedan

I'd go with either Dulux Lexicon or Vivid White

• bigreader
    6 år sedan
    Vivid white is great but can look quite stark. Try a sample of it and one of Natural white to see which way you prefer.
  • lizziecm
    6 år sedan
    We have used Dulux Whisper White with greys. Hope that helps.
  • PRO
    Proctor Building Solutions
    6 år sedan

Lexicon Half would be a good guess. Lexicon Full Strength can look quite grey, Lexicon quarter almost white itself, but half strength has just enough black tint to blend well without the white appearing stark and too glary! Still a lovely white to provide good contrast with you grey though. See how you go:)

• Kelly Quinn
    6 år sedan
    definitely Dulux Lexicon!
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.