mark_thompson95

what colour ceiling extractor

Mark Thompson
6 år sedan
Hi, decided on ceiling extractor but cant decide what colour, we will have white ceiling, gloss white cabinets and and island with an off white flecked quartz worktop with a 90cm black induction hob.

I think black glass extractor like below would mirror induction hob nicely and provide nice contrast to all white, my other half wants a white glass extractor to blend in.. any advice? anyone done anything similar?

also inline motor or remote? is there much in it noise wise?

Thanks

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    FifteenFifteen
    6 år sedan

Hi Mark,

This is a tricky one as the white one, on the one hand, would blend in nicely but, on the other, with time it may turn yellow. The black one would make more sense in terms of it complimenting the black hob and grease would not show as much as well as less risk of eventual discolouration. I would recommend the black one not only because of the above issues but also because of the fact that you're not trying to conceal the extractor - you're rather making it a ceiling feature.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Natalia

• V R I
    6 år sedan
    Hi Mark
    I would certainly go for the black option. As you said, it would match the hob and add a nice touch of class...
    Good luck with it!
  • PRO
    Schmidt Kitchens Loughton
    6 år sedan

I like the idea of the Black matching the hob.

I think the contrast would be nice given the amount of White you already have.

Although they will both look nice.

Hope you make the right choice.

Schmidt Loughton

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.