rani_gopal

Dining table and interior designer

Rani Gopal
6 år sedan
Hi, I'd like to know where the dining table was made or purchased? Who did the interior design work for the The Allure - Ventura homes WA
Display Home: The Allure · Mer info

Kommentarer (4)

• PRO
    Ventura Homes
    6 år sedan

Hi Rani, we are so happy that you like the interior design at The Allure!

Our interior designer at Ventura Homes designed and styled the house. We have recently written a blog about the furniture we use. This particular dining table was designed by our interior designer and custom made to match the laminate in the kitchen which was produced by Coastline Kitchen.

Anyone who builds with Ventura Homes gets allocated time with a personal interior designer, a professional color consultant, and an experienced electrical consultant to create their dream home. If you would like to know more, feel free to PM us with your details.

Best wishes, Ventura Homes Online Team

• Rani Gopal
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Thank you for the prompt reply. We purchased the Allure few months ago and have been trying to source the details for the interior designer and the dining table details to have one made.

The Allure is an amazing design and we love living in the exceptional build. Cuddos to Ventura. I'd be grateful if you could put us in touch with the interior designer.

Is there an email address I could send my contact details to? Or a office phone number I could call?
  • PRO
    Ventura Homes
    6 år sedan

Hi Rani, thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your new Ventura home! Please call us on 9241 1511 and ask for the Marketing department and we will put you in touch with the right person. Best wishes, Ventura Homes Online Team

• Rani Gopal
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Thank you.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.