jamie_levy31

loft conversion and wet room

Jamie Levy
6 år sedan
I am converting my attic and want the bathroom to have the largest shower I can. Plan is to wet room but have the shower as the back wall with toilet on wall on right and sink on left. What ideas do people have about either enclosing the shower or not and any pics. as the room is small I am thinking of having a double shower head in the ceiling with a screen fixed in the centre with both left and right sides open to walk in.

Kommentarer (6)

• Jamie Levy
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    wife has mandated that one already
  • PRO
    Ashton Bathrooms & Ashton Furnishing
    6 år sedan

Wet room panels are ideal as they help the water stay within a space. You don't want water spraying everywhere especially if your having wooden furniture. This can cause the wood to blow as water always finds a way to get everywhere. Plus it will save time on cleaning when you get out.

• PRO
    Shower Source
    6 år sedan

We have an 800 x 800 mm large wetroom shower head on offer at the moment if of interest?

Fornara Charade 800 · Mer info

It is made in stainless steel with mirrored chrome finish - supplied with brackets. Designed and manufactured in Italy, so fantastic quality.

• PRO
    Shower Source
    6 år sedan

Here it is in a room setting to give you an idea of size.

• PRO
    User
    6 år sedan

Before you go down the visuals and what it will look like, you need to start with the drainage. The toilet usually dictates where everything else goes. Do you have a plan? You need to mark where the drain needs to go also.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.