hzdeleted_43819915

I am in the process of decorating a new bedroom! Advice Needed :)))

User
6 år sedan

I am currently working on decorating my new rental bedroom, the walls I think are a magnolia gloss, a light creamy colour. I am purchasing a light grey headboard to go with the divan small double bed 4ft. The bedding would have a light grey within the scheme, maybe white and grey. I have come across the below bedside table that I think would be suitable with regard to being slim and space saving, what do you think to these going either side of the bed? Which colour would be best? May choose to replace the handles on the drawers.

Any advice is much appreciated in advance! :)

Kommentarer (2)

• tamp75
    6 år sedan
    Personally I don't like grey with cream unless it's has warmer undertones so I'd go with the white bedside tables. But it's personal preference I guess.
  • PRO
    Guru Mattress
    6 år sedan

We vote white bedside tables with vintage handles ... Amazon is cheap, cheerful and full of options. It's a little effort, but will add a lovely finishing touch to the room!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.