deepa_raj

Ideas for chair and rug for my sun porch room

deepa_raj
6 år sedan

Kommentarer (13)

• Hockeymom
    6 år sedan

Love your sun room. I would go with a light gray or white rug - assuming no kids running around. Love the color of your wall what color gray is it? With a lighter color rug you could do your couch any solid color and accent with colored pillows.

deepa_raj thanked Hockeymom
  • deepa_raj
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thanks for the rug recommendations. What types of chairs do you think will go with that table?

• PRO
    Complete Kitchens
    6 år sedan

If you wanted to keep the red accent pillows you could do a pair of darker red chairs for the table to add some color!

deepa_raj thanked Complete Kitchens
  • kulrn
    6 år sedan

White DSW Dining Shell Chairs, Dark Walnut Wood Eiffel Legs, Set of 4 · Mer info

Contemporary Dining Room · Mer info

Tiburon Home · Mer info

Cambridge, MA Project · Mer info
    with different cushions...

deepa_raj thanked kulrn
  • deepa_raj
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thanks Maureen for your suggestions. Am not sure if the couch

an be separated. If it can't be separated do you have any other ideas on what else would work on this layout?

• Maureen
    6 år sedan

It seems to have legs in the middle and a divided cushion...so hopefully it can be separated. If it can't be divided, is it too long to go along the far windows and you could still add two chairs facing with a coffee table. I believe you would still have room for the dining table at the front part of the room off to a side vs being centered. You could use an line room planner and play around with the set up.

deepa_raj thanked Maureen
  • PRO
    Milano Doors
    6 år sedan

Hello. Such chairs will approach. And I would leave a rug

• shirlpp
    6 år sedan

These might work

Clear Plastic Stack Chair Fh-111-Apc-Clr-Gg · Mer info

Ghost Chair With Arms, Transparent Crystal · Mer info

deepa_raj thanked shirlpp
  • PRO
    Smellink Interiors
    6 år sedan

In a white or bleu color

deepa_raj thanked Smellink Interiors
  • PRO
    Smellink Interiors
    6 år sedan

In a any fabric possible.

deepa_raj thanked Smellink Interiors
  • shirlpp
    6 år sedan

While fabric chairs are good, you have to be concerned with fading - especially with all of that sunlight. Please stick with Sunbrella fabrics.

deepa_raj thanked shirlpp
  • deepa_raj
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Thanks for all the suggestions. I just ordered these chairs.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.