tlasx0227

Upholstered bed master bedroom...

Tara Spadaccini
6 år sedan
Hi everyone! So I am moving in a few days and just ordered this beige-ish upholstered bed. I like the idea of having some type of mirrored nightstand. The nighstands don't have to be mirrored but I do think it adds a nice sophisticated, feminine look. My question is, if I do go with mirrored nighstands what type of dressers do you think would go best with the headboard and nighstands? (Style, color, etc) I know an option is to do matching mirrored dressers but I feel like that is just way too much mirror! I seee so many photos of upholstered beds with mirrored nighstands but the photos don't show the remaining furniture in the bedroom.

Any suggestions for dressers or does anyone have any photos of bedrooms with upholstered beds?

The second photo is a photo of my current bedroom. I had blue and mirrored cabinets as the night stands with dark wood hand-me-down dressers. It was simple to find which dressers to go with the nighstands because, well, they were hand-me-downs and I didn't have a choice!

Thank you so much!!

Kommentarer (3)

• simstress
    6 år sedan
    Following as I have similar dilemma
  • PRO
    Nicola Interiors
    6 år sedan

Here are a few of our designs, you can see out of all of the upholstered headboards, only one has a mirrored nightstand. There are many options for them. What other ones are you looking into?

Credit Valley Charm · Mer info

Urban Elegance On The Lakefront - Bedroom · Mer info

Leeward Renovation - Bedroom · Mer info

Leeward Renovation - Bedroom · Mer info

• PRO
    l'Opificio
    6 år sedan

Hello! are you searching for some inspiration? We suggest you to have a look at our Houzz projects, in particular "Bedroom inspirations", which perfectly suit your requests, available through the link below:

https://www.houzz.it/projects/2675478/bedroom-inspirations

If you need any further information, don't hesitate to contact us at export@lopificio.it

We are here to help you find the best solution for you!

-l'Opificio Staff

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.