aadapice

Wall colour

aadapice
6 år sedan
Hi there we are building a new house and love the colour you have used on the walls. What brand and colour paint did you use?
Thanks
Rebecca
Caringbah · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Ambient Constructions
    6 år sedan

Hi Rebecca. The paint colour is Dulux Lexicon Quarter Strength. Good luck with your new build and let us know if we can help you anything!

• aadapice
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    Thank you so much for getting back to me. You were very helpful with other queries I had regarding the timber floor colour earlier in the year. Very professional! I wish we had of gone through you guys. We have a builder and it's been a very disappointing and stressful process.
    I'll be sure to recommend your company to family and friends.
    Thanks again
    Rebecca D'Apice
  • PRO
    Ambient Constructions
    6 år sedan

Hey Rebecca.

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. We're really sorry to hear you were disappointed and stressed out about the process. There are so many factors that can affect the build process and we certainly aren't perfect ourselves!

It's our pleasure to help you out and it means a lot that you would be willing to recommend us!

Thanks very much and we hope everything has settled down for you.

All the best

- Joel

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.