veronique60

I love this dining table where can I find it?

veronique60
6 år sedan
I am looking for a dining table for an open plan space and this is the nicest I've seen. I wonder where I can get it? And how much it costs?

Many thanks
Elm Table with Painted Steel frame · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Hout Design Ltd
    6 år sedan

Hi Veronique

This table is designed and made by us in our workshop based in Cumbria. We make them from locally sourced hardwood, this one is in Elm but we also make them in Ash, Beech, Yew, Sycamore and Oak. The painted steel legs are designed by us and made by the blacksmith next door. The table can be any size you like but the one in this picture is 240 x 110cm (38mm thick) and would cost approximately £2500 (ex vat at 20% and delivery). If you would like to discuss anything further please don't hesitate to call or contact us via our website www.hout-design.co.uk.

Look forward to hearing from you..

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.