christina_coito

Solarius granite advice

Christina Coito
6 år sedan
Has anyone used solarius granite? Did you love it? Thanks for any advice.

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    DecorReform
    6 år sedan
    Solarius granite is gorgeous! If this is the slab you’ll be going with then it’s great. If you haven’t decided yet and then do decide to go with it, just be sure to check out the slab you’ll be getting prior to purchase. Though rare, you can end up with a piece with dark black veins which quickly turns this beautiful granite into something unattractive. What color cabinets will this be paired with?
  • Christina Coito
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    This is the exact slab. My cabinets are cream colored.
  • Christina Coito
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    I was undecided between the first picture and this one... in person the 2nd one was very orange. I picked the first. I just hope I made the right decision.
  • PRO
    DecorReform
    6 år sedan
    You made a great decision then. Don’t second guess it. Just go with it. It’s absolutely beautiful and paired with the cream cabinets will intensify the beauty. Yes, Solarius is known for the orange tones so that is not surprising that you’d find some that have more than others. When it’s completed I’d love to see some pictures. Good luck! I just know you’ll be in love
  • PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    6 år sedan

Orange color is formed in stone from the oxidation of natural iron. The rusting never really stops, even from the moisture in the air. Don't even think of letting a drop of water lie on this stone anytime.

You could install Stoneguard.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.