jocelyn_mccoy

Backsplash options

Jocelyn McCoy
6 år sedan
I've posted here before, and ultimately we decided to do a backsplash. Here are my options I am stuck on!

A Turkish grey marble with a grey/white mosaic above the range.

Or

Ash grey herringbone marble. Thoughts? I've also included some photos of the whole kitchen for reference. The countertops are honed cararra marble and the walls are Sherman Williams pebble grey.

Kommentarer (10)

• shirlpp
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Here it is - from her ideabook. Still can't see the entire kitchen.

• PRO
    DecorReform
    6 år sedan
    Hi Jocelyn - your kitchen is coming along beautifully! What about going with the mosaic above the range as an accent piece with the dark ash grey herringbone around it and the other backsplash areas in the kitchen? Just my thoughts...good luck! You’re almost there
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    6 år sedan
    I don't think the dark is a good idea at all. I like what Jan suggested and I might consider linger tile herringbone. Fewer grout joints. ;)
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    6 år sedan
    Something like 2x8-12s.
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    6 år sedan
    More.
  • flyr4fun
    6 år sedan

Very pretty what you have so far. I like the second picture from Flo, the samples of the dark grey look too dark and busy.

• yoboseiyo
    6 år sedan

i have to agree that the darker marble field would make your kitchen seem really dark, even with under-cabinet lighting. i like the marble herringbone, though. it's very pretty, and since it's similar to the marble you have on the counters, there's no need to worry about coordinating the colors. mother nature did that for you. ^.^-b

• User
    6 år sedan

I like a backsplash to match the counter, myself. My first choice would be marble slab, but the herringbone would look really sharp, and classic. White tile would work too.

• PRO
    Milano Doors
    6 år sedan

Hello. I would choose ash gray herringbone marble.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.