brittanygerman10

room dimensions?

Brittany
6 år sedan
Hi again! Can you tell me the dimensions of the actual kitchen space here? thanks!
New Orleans Shotgun Revival · Mer info

Kommentarer (3)

• PRO
    Waypoint Living Spaces
    6 år sedan

Hi! The length of the long wall of cabinets is 168". The width from the backsplash to the outside edge of the island is 115". Hope this helps!

• Brittany
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Do you have the total dimensions of the room -- i.e. length from front edge of island/counters to the far wall (with graphic print on it), and width from backsplash to the opposite wall with the window on it?

• PRO
    Waypoint Living Spaces
    6 år sedan

Hi! Sorry, this is hard to explain in a few words! Your question above: "length from front edge of island/counters to the far wall (with graphic print on it)" — 168", and "...width from backsplash to the opposite wall with the window on it?" — We don't have the total width to the wall with the window. We have from the backsplash to the far side of the island closest to the wall with the window. This is 115". The clearance for a walkway should be at least 36". So this measurement is probably around 151".

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.