suzanne_preston2672537

Help! Does Polytec yellow overtime!

Suzanne Preston
6 år sedan

We have just realized our midlife crisis and spent 10s of thousands of dollars on our dream kitchen which is currently being installed. I am wondering if anyone has any experience with white Polytec thermolaminated doors? I'm panicking now because I have read some (old) reviews about it yellowing!! Anyone?

Kommentarer (7)

• PRO
    Crystal Amesbury Creative
    6 år sedan

I think in this instance (new install) it's safe to ignore old reviews.

To be certain ask your cabinet maker for technical data from Polytec that gives you an idea of UV stability/colour fastness of the product.

Also, Polytec provides a 7 year warranty on thermo - be sure to get a copy of that and the care instructions and you'll be sorted.

P.S. FABulous kitchen!!!

• Suzanne Preston
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thank you so much Crystal. Great advice for us novices and we feel much better now. We will make sure we get the copy of warranty and care instructions too. Thanks again:)

• PRO
    polytec
    5 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 5 år sedan

Hi Suzanne, we hope your kitchen is still looking pristine! If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us directly.

• sarah4810
    13 timmar sedan

Hi I have a kitchen that’s flooded with light in NQ, can I ask where you are, how much natural light your kitchen cops and also check in, hows how’s the white going still today? I too would love to change my kitchen to white cabinets, buut am worried they will yellow.

• dreamer
    10 timmar sedan

I have Polytec classic white sheen cabinets. They will be 9 years old in July 2024. They are still as white as they were when first installed.

• bigreader
    10 timmar sedan

That’s good to hear Dreamer. I just ordered Polytec Classic White in matte cabinetry. The cabinet maker had them in the showroom in full sun and they still looked good. Always good to hear real life stories.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.