kmergen12

Karran Quartz sink reviews

kmergen12
6 år sedan
Has anyone installed the Karran Quartz kitchen sink? I'm learning that Karran is the only undermount company that cab be used with laminate. I am not opposed to using a drop in Blanco but I know drop in sinks aren't the in thing for kitchens. Karran just doesn't seem to look as nice or be as big and doesn't seem to have the quality...? can anyone give advice about this? I'm not into paying the expense of solid surface. Thanks!!

Kommentarer (12)

• PRO
    Reach Design
    6 år sedan

Maybe I am missing something, but it's not the sink, it's the laminate that can't be done undermount... how are you doing to finish the edges?

• lhutch13
    6 år sedan
    It's now possible to do undercount sinks with laminate. I've seen it done but have no personal experience to comment from.
  • kmergen12
    Författare
    6 år sedan
    I'm inquiring about the Karran sinks company in which you can do undwrmount with laminate.
  • PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    6 år sedan

" You can not integrate a Karran sink into an existing laminate top, it must be done at time of countertop fabrication."

While this is certainly the preferred method, retrofitting a Karran undermount to a laminate top could probably be done cost effectively, depending on the layout and sink size.

I've purchased a lot of Karran over the years; it is second to none.

• PRO
    Modern Kitchen Design
    4 år sedan

You can undermount Blanco silgranite sink as well as some Karran quartz sinks under laminate. We have been doing it for years. Key is a clean precise edge on the sink so the epoxy can adhere and the laminate has a deliberate stop point.

• Joan Jones
    3 år sedan

We just had a Karran quartz sink installed. The Formica countertop (callacata marble) fabricators undermounted the sink and it looks great! This sink is huge!

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    3 år sedan

Get into the expense of solid surface please:

Retrofitted Karran 540. It doesn't get any better than this.

• Joan Jones
    3 år sedan

That looks lovely! For my project, the cost of the laminate was so reasonable! I have an “L-shaped” counter (9 1/4 ft x 2 1/4 ft) with the undermount karran sink (29”x 17” x 9”), the cost from Home Depot (installed) was $1150.00! We were just doing a “refresh “, so didn’t want to make a big investment. We are very satisfied with the updated look and the low cost! A great alternative.

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    3 år sedan

$1,150.00? Wow that is cheap. I pay more than that for some sinks.

• Theresa Patzer
    3 år sedan

I love my new Karran kitchen sink. It looks beautiful with my granite countertops!

• PRO
    Joseph Corlett, LLC
    3 år sedan

Last week's Karran 540 with the Karran grate integrated into a Corian solid surface top.

Before:

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.