huntsmore

Before & After: Small Bathroom in Kensington

Huntsmore
6 år sedan

Huntsmore project managed the design and build of this guest bathroom in Kensington. The layout was roughly the same, however some space saving was created by pushing the bulkhead and shelves further back and installing a compact WC. All brassware is by Grohe, including the luxury wall mounted bath spout, and all sanitary-ware by Duravit. Floor and wall tiles by Fired Earth.

To see the whole flat renovation project, click here. What do you think about the final results? We would love to hear your thoughts in the comments!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Kommentarer (10)

• Anna
    6 år sedan

I LOVE those floor tiles!

• PRO
    GROHE UK
    6 år sedan

Amazing result! Huntsmore did a great job using our products and created a stylish and high-quality bathroom.

• PRO
    Greenway Associates
    6 år sedan

Great work!

• PRO
    John Franklin Kitchens
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Love the floor tiles and the box storage sections in the mirror area.

• cyqi
    6 år sedan
    great work! my only criticism, but this is very personal, the mirror is a bit high for a pertit woman like me. once had a builder installing a nice Bauhaus's mirror, half sunk into the wall, all wired up, looks great in photo, until I stood in front and can not see my chin. Have to strip all and re do. may be OK for you guys, but still better if can see your six packs in the mirror!
  • lbfunke
    5 år sedan

Could I inquire about the width of this space? from left side of shower to right wall next to toilet. maybe we can layout our bath this way. many thanks.

• PRO
    Huntsmore
    Författare
    5 år sedan

Hi lbfunke , the bath width is 700mm and then the distance between the bath ending on the left to the opposite wall on the right is approx 1500mm. I hope that helps with your bathroom design!

• lbfunke
    5 år sedan

Thank you, Huntsmore!

• PRO
    Natasha Powers Interiors
    5 år sedan

Great job! Those pattern floor tiles look so good!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.