huntsmore

Before & After: Master Bathroom Renovation in Kensington

Huntsmore
6 år sedan

Huntsmore project managed the design and build of this master bathroom in Kensington. The bathroom was stripped back and bespoke mirrored cabinetry built as part of a concealed vanity unit. Carrara marble tiles were cut down to create a metro brickwork pattern on the walls and herringbone pattern on the floor. All brassware by HansGrohe AXOR range and sanitary-ware by Catalano.

What do you think of this new en-suite bathroom? To see the full project, click here.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Kommentarer (17)

• Ugo Torres
    6 år sedan

really nice ! It give so much more personnality to the room !

• PRO
    CHIC HOME DESIGN Paris
    6 år sedan

Beautiful renovation ! I particularly like the carrare marble on the ground and walls...so chic

• Louise Rasmussen
    6 år sedan

Love this bathroom!

• PRO
    Topps Tiles
    6 år sedan

Such a great update - it seems so much bigger now too! The contrasting patterns in the same tiles are a great idea to add some personality in a more subtle way.

• PRO
    Fisher & Paykel Appliances UK & Ireland
    6 år sedan

Beautiful! We love the tiling and the shower's in-wall shelf.

• A S
    6 år sedan
    Wow! that looks great!
  • PRO
    Huntsmore
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thank you for all your support! We are very proud of how this result turned out! We should be uploading another before and after next week so please keep following us! Thanks again!

• sharon baker
    6 år sedan
    is that 3 separate mirrors with a split/join right in the middle of the sink where your face would look? that would be annoying
    Much prefer one larger mirror
  • tamp75
    6 år sedan
    It’s beautifully done but looks very cold to me. Great in the summer but not so inviting on a cold, wet winter morning. Perhaps a few larger plants / wooden accessories would help to add some warmth.
  • Resh
    6 år sedan
    Good job but as said before, a little clinical for me. I'm also wondering if Carrara marble is now a bit overdone? I'd use it for accents rather than a whole room, like a countertop etc. Still, very nicely executed build!
  • deezerdee
    6 år sedan

perfect job - well done

• PRO
    Opus Bathrooms
    6 år sedan

Hi @Huntsmore really love the design! Love the use of space and how the carrara gives an almost unibody look and feel! I think the recess in the shower wall for accessories is ingenious. Definitely a complete transformation from how it was. Keep up the inspiring work! Bringing the mirror forward gives an almost enveloping feel to the whole bathroom. It kind of tells you you are in the bathroom now and the fluidity has a way of setting a tone!

• PRO
    Huntsmore
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thank you for all your comments. Hi @skip_kim the WC and Sink are both by Italian ceramic maker Catalano and can be sourced from most good bathroom retailers.

• PRO
    Greenway Associates
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

This is a great Bathroom renovation. Rectangular shapes really add to the rooms styling.

• yvonne oliver
    6 år sedan
    Hi what a great bathroom! Would love to know what the room dimensions were
  • PRO
    Huntsmore
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Hi yvonne_oliver57 , Thank you for getting in touch! The room size was 2300mm wide x 1700mm long. We installed a 1700mm shower tray to take up the full length and the rest of the floor area was tiled in the herringbone marble pattern. Not the smallest bathroom we have designed and built but still reasonably tight!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.