rhiay

Any idea what make this kitchen is?

Rie T
6 år sedan

I love this kitchen. The architect hasn't replied to any questions about the make of the kitchen on houzz. Does anyone have any idea who supplies these cabinets? Thank you!

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    West London Kitchens
    6 år sedan

We supply a very similar looking kitchen, Biella by Schuller, handleless with either matching or stainless steel grip ledges. Here are a couple we've installed recently and you'll find a number more on our Houzz profile.

• PRO
    Andreea De Mirabela Design
    6 år sedan

I wish I can help but I have no idea. However, if you are looking for a grey & yellow kitchen, you might like this kitchen we designed in Manchester.

I hope this helps, please give us a shout if you require assistance.

Much love from Andreea De Mirabela Design.

• PRO
    Kitchen Connection of Ascot (KCA)
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Hi Rhiay,

This is a great choice for your new kitchen!

Having seen the photos, the kitchen you like looks similar to the KCA Systemat/Art range.

We believe we have a very close colour and finish match to the photograph and we are happy to provide you with the details.

For a clean, contemporary look and superior quality German engineering, this is one of our most popular design styles.

If you require any further advice or assistance, we would be delighted to help.

Best of luck with your project!

• PRO
    Poggenpohl St Albans
    6 år sedan

It's hard to say ... Plenty of similar looking kitchens on the market most can supply any RAL colour too.

It's not a Poggenpohl SEGMENTO + though as it has the handle rail in the drawer unit.

We could recreate it in our Goldreif Range .

I think your second question after 'the look and colour ' should be the quality you are expecting.

Our SEGMENTO + :

• PRO
    OnePlan
    6 år sedan
    Looks like a simple slab door, that as the other posters have proved, lots of companies can emulate.

If you have an independent design done to suit you, your needs and your space , with this image as your inspiration - you can shop around, un-beholden to any particular shop - compare like for like from lots of suppliers and secure the best deal.
    Our pro page has reviews from people who’ve done just that if you’d like to read some.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.