richardwkuhn
6 år sedan
Does this table come in other finishes
Fontane Dining Table 60", Reclaimed Teak Wood · Mer info

Kommentar (1)

• PRO
    Teak Me Home
    6 år sedan

Thank you for your interest in our Fontane Dining Table. This limited edition piece is handcrafted from solid reclaimed teak wood recycled from an old house. The finish is done in a natural clear coat that shows off the beautiful color tones reclaimed teak wood has to offer. When daylight is more abundant in a room the piece will look lighter in color, and when the light dissipates from the room the table will look darker in color changing throughout the day. Please see attached photo of this table in a clients home.

If you have any other inquires please let us know. Our number one goal is to make sure you have the best furniture buying experience!

Regards,

Teak Me Home, Berkeley CA

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.