What is the warranty on this item?

Katie S
6 år sedan
Compostio C30 · Mer info

Kommentarer (6)

• PRO
    Compostio Inc
    6 år sedan

Hi - We have a one year warranty on our product but we would always be able to help you with customer service and warranty support and ordering spare parts even after the warranty expires.

• Katie S
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thank you. I actually bought this item through Amazon a maybe two months ago, and it has stopped working. I love the product, and bought the same thing several years ago, and just replaced it. It seems strange that it stopped working so quickly. I'm assuming that would be under the same warranty, right? If so, how could I get it fixed? Thanks for your help!

• PRO
    LadyBagsSF
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Hi Katie-yes, that is strange ...it might just be a power supply. tell me what is happening with the unit and I can get you taken care of ! Thanks ! Compostio Customer service Team

• Katie S
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thanks! So it really just stopped turning on. I was always sure to only put small pieces in and make sure all of the ratios were correct to make sure it wouldn't jam, but for whatever reason one morning it stopped working. I cleaned it out, and have tried many different outlets in my house. Nothing works!

• PRO
    Compostio Inc
    6 år sedan
    Ändrades senast: 6 år sedan

Katie- it sounds like a power supply I can ship you one for free. Can you contact Compostio directly ? I am trying to add the customer service email address but I not sure if the email address is being blocked but if you go to the Compostio website our customer service email is there.

• Katie S
    Författare
    6 år sedan

I will do that! Thanks for your help.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.