michael_bell5424290

interested to buy

Michael Bell
6 år sedan
Hello. looking for size of unit and availabilty date for delivery. Please inform of contact info
CND TEPANYAKI GRILL built-in · Mer info

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Cook-N-Dine® International, Inc.
    6 år sedan

Dear Michael,

this is our built-in model MO-51, size 20" x 15". Find info on all available sizes at www.cookndine.com Please email us at info@cookndine.com to obtain a quotation and price list, or call 305-754-3176. You can also enter your info directly on our website to request the current price list. Most standard sizes are in stock. Shipping time varies depending on your location. Thank you for your interest and this opportunity to talk to you.

• rajashreetv
    6 år sedan
    Hi I'm interested in buying the 31in dropin. You sent me the price list and everything. I called the number on the email twice and left messages. I have not gotten a single reply to emails or calls! Are you still in business?
    Please contact me if you are still in business.
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.