natalie_tan100

handles for modern shaker style kitchen

Natalie Tan
6 år sedan
Hi, we need to decide on handles for these kitchen cabinets. We could do aluminium knobs, antique style pulls or sleek and modern long thin handles. My carpenter and builder think I’m mad for considering the long thin handles as they’re convinced we’re going to whack ourselves on them every time we walk past. What are other people’s’ experiences with these? What do you have, and what has worked? Thanks

Kommentarer (9)

• Daisy England
    6 år sedan
    I sell loads of the long thin handles for kitchen doors. Of course you don't knock yourself each time you walk past them. What a strange thing to say.
  • A S
    6 år sedan
    Wouldn't that be true for all door handles/knobs when you walk past?

I love the long thin handles and would go for them; it's not the builders who will be staying and using the kitchen, so I'd say go with what you like!
  • PRO
    Bath Bespoke
    5 år sedan

Long handles could add a really modern twist! Traditional a Shaker Kitchen utilise cup handles and door knobs, but a twist is always welcome. These are some of the handles we've used: https://www.bathbespoke.co.uk/kitchens/shaker-kitchens/handles/

• honeypoppet
    5 år sedan

Old post - though it would be nice to see a pic of the finished kitchen :)

• Natalie Tan
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Here you go
  • honeypoppet
    5 år sedan
    Lovely!
  • Natalie Tan
    Författare
    5 år sedan
    Thank you so much- we’re very happy with how it turned out.
  • Carolina
    5 år sedan
    Really nice. And, do you whack yourself against those handles every time? ;-)
Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.