strojnydesign

What is the gray paint color on the back wall cabinets?

CHI Renovation · Mer info

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Alcove Images
    6 år sedan

Hi Stacy, my apologies for the delay- I'm not 100% on what you are asking- Are you asking about what the specific paint on the wall is or do you see gray on the cabinets?

• PRO
    Stacy Design Remodeling MN
    Författare
    6 år sedan

I am assuming the back wall of cabinets are painted a gray color....at least that is the coloring that shows in the image. Is the lighting manipulating that and they are not gray??

• PRO
    Alcove Images
    6 år sedan

I retracted my last statement - let me see if i can find out the paint color for you

• PRO
    Alcove Images
    6 år sedan

So it is actually the cabinet color and made by Bellmont Cabinets, they use Sherwin Williams colors though. On the samples it says the finish is called PAVESTONE with a 5% sheen (grey), and the other has a NAVAL color finish again with 5% sheen. I hope this helps.

• PRO
    Stacy Design Remodeling MN
    Författare
    6 år sedan

Thank you for looking up the information!

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.