hanste123

lighting recommendations

hanste123
6 år sedan
Hello

I was wondering if on the off chance, could anyone recommend some lighting for me please? We would like modern, not too big or too much of a statement as there will need to be 2 in the room (living room ceiling lights). Probably a max of 35/40cm... we really like the hoop lights but they tend to be too bright (especially with 2 of them) and are not dimmable.

Thank you for any suggestions

Kommentarer (5)

• PRO
    Inspyer Lighting
    6 år sedan

Hi, any chance you can include an image of the room, we would be happy to help narrow the search down or alternatively feel free to take a look at our website Inspyer Lighting

• PRO
    Inspyer Lighting
    6 år sedan

Also budget be great to know too please :-)

• PRO
    Colville Design Ltd
    6 år sedan

Hi, Are you still looking for some recommendations?

Hoop ceiling lightings are a trend at the moment and it would look great in living room area. Have you thought about a specific colour you would like? Also, if you could post an image of your living room, that will help me give you the best recommendation of lighting. I would be delighted to help you.

• PRO
    Pendalier Ltd
    6 år sedan

Hi,

We have hoop lights that come in different sizes - 600mm, 1000mm and 1400mm. All three sizes are available in either 2400K, 2700K and 3000K options and are available as dimmable lights. Let me know if I can help you any further with this. Kate, Pendalier.

hoola tossB · Mer info

• PRO
    Colville Design Ltd
    6 år sedan

Hi there,

Are you still looking for a dining area lighting? We have a wide range of ceiling and pendant lights that would look great above your table, creating a focal. Check our website for the range of pendant lights on Colville Design. Let me know if you have a question. I would love to help.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.