sinead_buckley

How many pendants

Sunny Day
6 år sedan
We are having a 2.7 metre island with a double sink. We haven't made a decision on whether the sink will be undermined, but it will be in the middle of the island which is 900mm deep. Planning on hanging pendants over, so my question is how many pendants you would install? Any pros or cons advice also gratefully accepted. TIA.

Kommentarer (2)

• PRO
    Workshopped
    6 år sedan

It can sometimes depend on the height of the pendants and if they have a shade which casts a downward beam only. The higher the pendant the wider the beam. Think about the design of the pendant you want and this will determine the amount you will require. But at a guess Min 2 Max 3

• PRO
    Style Precinct Interior Design & Decoration
    6 år sedan

Hi Sunny Day

As mentioned above it will depend on the pendant and the shade size but I would suggest a minimum of 3 for a bench this length. You may need more depending on the pendant. Bench pictured below is about 2.2m

Townhouse development · Mer info

I prefer the undermount sink and the clean lines it gives the bench but you need to consider the drainer options. Some have accessories to fit over the second bowl.

Best wishes

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.