ljbolton1234

Victoria conversion flat

ljbolton1234
6 år sedan
senast redigerad:6 år sedan

Just downsized and moved into a recently converted 1st floor Victoria flat in a country house. It is a mixture of contemporary and old with black wooden flooring throughout. It has matching blue, grey and white floor tiles in kitchen, bathroom and part of the corridor area. Roll top bath in one bathroom. The walls are feature painted in grey. Dining room in soft blue with a real fireplace. Plain white Venetian blinds throughout. Lounge has wood burning stove. We need lights and pictures for the walls. Would appreciate some ideas. Having difficulty in thinking how to decorate. It just feels a little cold and needs some interesting touches that can bring some warmth, especially to the 3 bedrooms.

Kommentarer (6)

• minnie101
    6 år sedan

Hi. It would help if you add photos, also details of which way the rooms face. I can only see a kitchen idea book set up which doesn’t always indicate what styles and colours you like so more details needed please!

• ljbolton1234
    Författare
    6 år sedan

thanks - will take some photos and post them. I have sorted the kitchen now - more looking for bedroom and corridor ideas.

• PRO
    User
    6 år sedan

Have you got sofas yet? Swoon have some great blue velvet ones.

The traditional setting, blue & grey will work very well with warm wood tones. So, maybe some occasional furniture, side tables, coffee table, sideboard etc could be thrown in there. Mustard yellow looks great with everything above, and will also add some warmth. Gold mirrors too.

• PRO
    Inspyer Lighting
    6 år sedan

Would definitely help to see some images of the room and happy to advise on which lights we think would be suitable, and narrow down your search or alternatively feel free to shop www.inspyerlighting.co.uk

• PRO
    Colville Design Ltd
    6 år sedan

Hi there,

Are you still looking for some ideas? We have a wide range of ceiling and pendant lights that would look great above your table, creating a focal. Check our website for the range of pendant lights on Colville Design. Let me know if you have a question. I would love to help.

Sponsored

Reload the page to not see this specific ad anymore

Sverige
Skräddarsy min upplevelse genom att använda cookies

Houzz använder cookies och liknande teknik för att anpassa min upplevelse med relevant innehåll och det bästa Houzz produkter och tjänster kan erbjuda mig. Genom att klicka 'Acceptera' accepterar jag detta, så som det vidare beskrivs i Houzz Cookie Policy. Jag kan avvisa icke-essentiella cookies genom att klicka 'Administrera preferenser'.